Terms & Conditions
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
When you place an order on our website we shall email you an order confirmation email. Our acceptance of your order takes place when you confirm your order online, at which point the contract for the purchase of goods will be made and you will be charged.Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation email you will not be able to make any changes to your order without contacting our customer services, so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the ‘CONFRIM & PAY’ button. Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will be applied at the checkout and will be detailed on the invoice.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
* The product ordered being unavailable from stock
* Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
* The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
* If we suspect any fraudulent activity
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure. Prices are subject to change without notice. These changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We continually update our website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We ask for your name, telephone number, home address and email address for orders, competitions, sweepstakes, or newsletter sign ups. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
WHAT THE DATA WILL BE USED FOR?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfill your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. We may also send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from Kendall & Co. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your marketing preferences:
• All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe; or
• Send an email to our customer services division on our feedback form writing "unsubscribe" in the subject heading
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH OTHERS?
For information regarding cookies on our third party payment partner please access the following link:
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES SITES
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ON OUR WEBSITE
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 13.
SALE OF ASSETS
In the unlikely event that Kendall & Co or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
We work with STRIPE to offer our customers more convenient methods of payment. STRIPE (“STRIPE”) is a provider of financial services. STRIPE's principal place of business is at 185 Berry Street, Suite 550, San Francisco, CA 94107.
THE CONSUMER INFORMATION OBILIGATIONS (CIO)
Kendall & Co is committed to reducing the impacts of its packaging on the environment. Our aim is to reduce our production of packaging waste, maximise recycling and reduce disposal to landfill as far as reasonably possible.
We take our environmental responsibilities very seriously and aim to continually reduce the impacts of our waste on the environment.
Where possible, we will encourage our customers to recycle their own waste. For further information on how you can help to recycle more and where you can recycle your waste, please visit www.recyclenow.com
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By providing images on our social media pages of your purchases you qualify for entry into our monthly prize draw. If you are selected as a winner you will be notified and asked to agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the British Isles aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Kendall & Co, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
4. To enter you must have registered a purchase online at www.kendallandcompany.co.uk.
5. This Prize Draw opens at 00:00 (GMT) on the first day of each calendar month and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on the last day of each calendar month. Only one entry per person per month.
6. There will be one winner (the “Winner”) selected each calendar month from all of the entrants in that calendar month across all of the social media pages. The Winner will be drawn by random selection during the calendar month following entry. The Winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw in the relevant month. Kendall & Co's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one winner every calendar month across all social media pages.
7. One prize will be won each calendar month. The Prize will be the Winner ‘s choice of one of the following items (the "Prize"):
a. a ‘standard’ size candle; or
b. a ‘travel’ size candle; or
c. a ‘standard’ size diffuser.
and the Prize will be posted to the Winner within 28 days of notification from the Winner of the prize that they wish to receive.
8. If any Winner fails to claim their Prize within 14 days of being notified, Kendall & Co reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There are no cash alternatives. Kendall & Co reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
10. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Kendall & Co may require.
11. Kendall & Co does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
13. The Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for one month after the draw by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to: "Free Prize Draw", at the address below.
14. Kendall & Co reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes.
16. Promoter: Kendall & Co. firstname.lastname@example.org